Vehicle utilization 8% up at John Lewis"Our shops now know what they are getting when and that goods will arrive when they're told they will. Significantly for the company, our implementation of Paragon has also meant that at a time when business has grown by 3% not only have we not required extra vehicles, we've actually cut total loads by 5% - an overall efficiency gain of 8%." Vince O'Sullivan, Manager of Transportation Planning & Distribution, John Lewis