Minimize risk of failed deliveries with automated customer notifications
Providing customers with regular communication improves the customer service experience, but it can be time consuming if carried out manually.
The Paragon HDX Customer Notifications module allows you to automate the process of sending customer notifications based on a series of pre-set trigger events. Customer Notifications can be pushed via email, SMS and letter, and /or a tracking portal accessed by the end customer via desktop PC, tablet or smartphone.
The provision of regular updates allows you to provide tighter time windows closer to the date of delivery once the routing has been completed, which results in a higher chance of the customer being at home when the delivery arrives. Reducing the need for re-delivery attempts is key to reducing the costs associated with last mile delivery.
Examples of customer notifications include:
- Confirm receipt of an order
- Confirm that an order is now available to be scheduled
- Confirm that delivery has been scheduled on a particular date
- Provide an estimated delivery time after routes have been finalized
- Provide web links to allow customers to manage their own delivery, using the Paragon HDX Customer Self-Service module